Skip to content
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- NO USED HELMETS
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ITEMS THAT ARE BROKEN OR TOO WORN OUT
- IF YOU HAVE WHOLE BOXES OR CONTAINERS OF SMALL ITEMS, CONTACT ANN FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
- ALL FORM FIELDS ARE MANDATORY
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER NOON SUNDAY, APRIL 26th WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE 14 DAYS AFTER SWAP BY MAIL ONLY
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION (currently closed)
- Starting April 1st, use the form below to register Items to your account
- Online registration will close on Tuesday, April 21st at 5 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 24th between 10AM and 4PM at Thump Coffee NWX
- We will print your labels/tags ahead of time for you and provide instructions for properly tagging your items at check In
- We will provide you with a hard copy paper contract to sign which clearly lists all of these terms, rules, and records all of your items up for consignment.
- If you have questions, contact Ann@bendenduranceacacdemy.org
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 22% of the final sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale by mail only
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.