Skip to content
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- NO USED HELMETS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
- ALL FORM FIELDS ARE MANDATORY
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER 6PM SUNDAY, APRIL 28th, WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE 14 DAYS AFTER SWAP
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION (currently closed)
- Starting in early April, use the form below to dd Items to your account using the simple form below.
- Online registration will close on Tuesday, April 21st at 5 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 24th between 10AM and 4PM at Thump Coffee NWX
- We will print your labels for you and provide instructions for properly tagging your items at Check In, and
- We will provide you with a hard copy paper contract to sign which clearly lists all of these terms, rules, and records all of your items up for consignment.
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 20% of the final sale price per item, up to a maximum of $300, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $300.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale.
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.