- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- NO USED HELMETS
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ITEMS THAT ARE BROKEN OR TOO WORN OUT
- IF YOU HAVE WHOLE BOXES OR CONTAINERS OF SMALL ITEMS, CONTACT ANN FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- PRICING MUST BE IN WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS
- ITEMS LEFT AFTER NOON SUNDAY, APRIL 25th WILL BE CONSIDERED A DONATION TO THE BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY.
- CHECKS TO CONSIGNORS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE 14 DAYS AFTER SWAP BY MAIL ONLY
ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION
- Starting March 1st, use the form below to register Items to your account
- Online registration will close on Saturday April 17th at 5 PM
- You must bring your items to check in on Friday, April 23rd between 10AM and 4:30PM. Item check-in is at Thump Coffee Roasters 549 NW YORK AVE.
- We will print your labels/tags ahead of time and provide instructions for properly tagging your items at check-in. Tag distribution location/date TBA
- If you have questions, contact Ann@bendenduranceacacdemy.org
COMMISSION & CONSIGNOR PAYMENT
- Commission rate is 22% of the final sale price per item, up to a maximum of $320, per item.
- Items sold for $1,500 or more will be charged a flat rate commission of $320.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor within 14 days of sale by mail only
- BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY AND EVENT VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR STOLEN ITEMS.