ONLINE ITEM REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 5th!
- Register as a Seller and add all of your items ONLINE for the fastest service!
- Pick up your printed labels, label your items, sign your Consignor Form and leave your items with us during the early registration options offered.
If you do not use the online service, you must manually fill out the Consignor Form during one of the dates/times listed below. This takes a bit longer but we’re happy to assist you in any way!
ITEM REGISTRATION & CHECK IN TIMES AT BEND ENDURANCE ACADEMY:
- Tuesday, April 23, 10:00 – 2:30 PM – at Bend Endurance Academy
- Wednesday, April 24, 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM – at Bend Endurance Academy
- Thursday, April 25, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM – at Bend Endurance Academy
- By special appointment – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ITEM REGISTRATION & CHECK IN TIMES AT Thump Coffee in NWX:
- Friday, April 26th, 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – at Thump Coffee NWX
BEND BIKE SWAP OPEN:
- SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
UNSOLD ITEM PICK-UP
- THUMP COFFEE NWX SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Swap Rules and Tagging Instructions
A copy of the 2019 Swap rules and tagging instructions can be found HERE. You will be asked to sign these rules and instructions at the time you check your items in.
Sample Consignment Sheet
If you are registering items online please take a moment to view our 2019 Consignment Sheet which can be found HERE. You will be provided a copy of this sheet populated with your items registered online when you drop off your items.
Important details to remember regarding Online registration:
- Tagging instructions and materials will be provided on site, along with your pre-registration paperwork and item labels.
- Properly tagging your items on-site will expedite your check out process and ensure we can properly track your items.
- Remember that you must be able to pick up unsold items on Sunday, April 28th between 4PM and 6PM in person.
For questions please email email@example.com.